How is it possible…
- That a 100-lb woman drinks five 40-oz bottles of malt liquor a day? (From my co-worker: “wow, you have to be a professional to handle that”)
- That all of my patients who have blood sugars of 500 feel “fine”?
- That extra-strength tylenol will totally cure one person’s low back pain, while another person needs a fentanyl patch?
- That patients think Gatorade is juice?
- That people who willingly engage in drug abuse, smoke cigarettes and have unprotected sex will refuse a flu shot “because it will make me sick”?